Competition Terms and Conditions (For Facebook Comp ending April 3, 2015)
- All enquiries should be directed to Crissie; 21stCenturyTiger@zsl.org
- The prize will allow 2 adults (or one adult and two children) a tour of the Tiger Territory at London Zoo courtesy of 21st Century Tiger.
- Winners will be chosen at random from valid entries who have liked and commented on the post.
- Winners are welcome to spend the rest of the day exploring the rest of the zoo after visiting Tiger Territory.
- Competition does not include transfers or transport to the Zoo or any accommodation, food or drink.
- Walkthrough is only available Monday – Friday during normal Zoo opening hours. (10am – 5:30pm) We recommend coming earlier rather than later.
- Winners will be contacted via Facebook OR email to arrange a suitable date & time for visit.
- There are no cash alternatives.
- All data collected will not be shared or stored to Facebook.
- Competition is limited to UK residents.
- Facebook disclaimer, “By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.”
21st Century Tiger competition terms and conditions; will be holding a number of competitions to help us spread awareness of 21stCentury Tiger and our efforts to ensure a future for wild tigers. Keep an eye on Facebook and Twitter or sign up to our newsletter for up to date news.