Donate to tiger conservation
If you’d prefer not to use PayPal to donate, these are some other ways you can donate to tiger conservation with us.
- Donate to tiger conservation via our Just Giving Appeal.
- Text the code CTIG64 £5 to 70070
- Credit Card donations can be taken over the phone at 020 7449 6444.
- Direct Transfer make a payment directly to our bank – ask us how
- Donate for free while you shop with Give as you Live
- Selling on eBay? Select 21st Century Tiger on eBay for Charity
- Cheques payable to ZSL/21st Century Tiger and send them to:
Zoological Society of London
London NW1 4RY
- To set up a Standing Order please download, print, complete and return the Standing Order form. To make donations in other currencies or in other ways refer to our Questions & Answers
Donating to tiger conservation from USA? – find out more about tax breaks.
You can support 21st Century Tiger through 1% for the Planet. Members of 1% for the Planet contribute 1% of their sales to 21st Century Tiger through approved NGO and partner The Zoological Society of London. For more information telephone 020 7449 6444.
Alternatively for a safe online method of giving – use PayPal
Remember – using Gift Aid means that for every pound you give, we can reclaim an extra 25 pence from the Inland Revenue. You must be a UK taxpayer. If you donate by PayPal we can still claim Gift Aid if you inform us.
Interested in a Challenge? Take a look at our challenge events